Round Robin 3 Ball
Share this Article:
This is a great game for Threesomes. It’s a match play, net game.
Each player competes for points individually against the other two players.
The player accumulating the most points at the end of the round wins the predetermined money pot.
Here is two scoring examples:
1) Player A scores a net 4 on the first hole. Player B scores a net 5 and Player C scores a net 3.
- Player C gets two points for beating A and B.
- Player A gets one point for beating player B.
- Player B has the worst score and gets -0- points for that hole.
2) Player A scores a net 4 on the first hole. Player B scores a net 4 and Player C scores a net 5.
- Player A gets one point for beating player C.
- Player B gets one point for beating player C.
- Player C has the worst score and gets -0- points for that hole.
- There are no points awarded for the tie between player A and B.
- Play a Nassau with money to be won Front / Back and Total.
- Add in available performance points for gross birdies, eagles, closest to the pin, sandies, or what ever you like.
- Add a bonus point if one player beats both opponents. So instead of 2 points, they would get 3 points.
Wondering where I got the goofy picture? I used the AI tool called DALL-E from OpenAI.com.
I just input “a cartoon with 3 golfers having fun”, Ha!